DRESSING, COLLAGEN, PURACOL™ + AG, ROPE, 1X8
- Helps jump-start stalled or chronic wounds1,2,3 when antimicrobial properties of silver are desired and helps promote natural healing
- High-quality 100% collagen powder maintains a high degree of nativity 4,5
- High gel integrity6 helps the dressing stay in good contact with the wound bed over time
- Indications: pressure, venous, diabetic ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies, burns, donor sites and other surface wounds, abrasions, traumatic wounds healing by secondary intention and dehisced surgical wounds
- Contraindications: active vasculitis or patients with known sensitivity to collagen or silver
1. Driver V, French M, Cain J, Hagen H, Hijazin M, Patel M. The Use of Native Collagen Dressings on Chronic Lower Extremity Wounds: Case Studies. Presented at SAWC. Tampa, FL. 2007.
2. A Clinical Safety and Efficacy Evaluation on Seriously Chronic Wounds with a Native Collagen Dressing, data on file.
3. Rogers LC, Armstrong DG. The promise of stem cells. Podiatry Management. June/July 2007:65-70.
4. Data on file.
5. Picrosirius Assay to Determine Relative Nativity of Two Collagenous Dressings, internal report.
6. Comparative Physical Properties of Two Collagenous Dressings, Promogran and Puracol Plus, data on file.